Kills 99.9% Germs including E.coli, Salmonella, Influenza A (Type H1N1), and remove allergens.
No need to rinse and does not contain any bleach. Freshens and leaves surfaces with a visible shine. Suitable for use throughout the home.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. For sensitive skin, use rubber gloves for protection. Do not swallow. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Rinse your mouth immediately, drink plenty of water then seek medical advice. If contact with eyes, rinse cautiously with plenty of water. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice.