Terms & Conditions (Stay Hygienic, Stay Safe with Walch)
Stay Hygienic, Stay Safe with Walch
Stand a chance to win Sharp Air Purifier x 64 Winners
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to all citizens of Malaysia aged 18 years old and above except for employees of Walch Malaysia, its affiliates and/or related companies with the Campaign.
2. This contest starts at 00:00:00 at 1st August 2021 and closed at 23:59:59 at 30th September 2021. All Entries received outside the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
3. This contest is open to all channel inclusive e-commerce/online purchase from Walch Official Website / Walch Official Lazada Store/ Walch Official Shopee Store.
4. Spend a RM15 and above of any Walch Products at participating channels and outlets and submit the application with the clear image of original full receipt or screenshot the invoice/transaction history of online purchase to earn an entry to join this contest.
5. For participants who purchase in Walch Official Website, Lazada or Shopee Walch Official Store, the purchase value shall be the one quoted at checkout.
6. Contestants are required to complete all the details via the online application form & upload original receipt or transaction history to be entitled for the contest as steps shown on below. Any incomplete submission of data will be considered disqualified.
Grand Prize – 64 Winners x Sharp Air Purifier
8. Qualifying Criteria & Submission of Entry Contest
a) For every spending of RM15 of any Walch Products, each Contestant will be entitled to ONE (1) entry.
b) More than RM15 of Walch Products in same receipt is acceptable, e.g.: RM30 of Walch Products in same receipt will automatically count as 2 entries.
c) Each Contestant is entitled/eligible to submit more than one entry, but each entry must be accompanied with ONE (1) Original full receipt dated within the contest period and with complete personal details as stated in clause 4.
d) Each receipt must have a unique receipt number and can only be used once as stated in clause 4. No duplicity of receipt in any form is acceptable.
e) Receipt(s) without a legible receipt number or date & time of purchase will be disqualified as stated in clause 4.
f) One (1) Original receipt can only be utilized once.
g) Multiple contest entries using same original receipt will be disqualified.
h) Entry without full receipt uploaded will be disqualified.
i) Receipt upload without a legible Walch products will be disqualified.
j) Incomplete, illegible, inaccurate entry form(s) will be disqualified.
9. Claiming of Prizes
a) All Finalists will be announced on Walch Malaysia Official Website (https://walchmalaysia.com/) or Walch MY Official Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/myWALCH).
b) All Finalists will be announced on 15th October 2021. The Organiser reserves the rights to extend the timeline stated herein owing to reasons beyond the control of the Organiser.
c) All Finalists will be contacted by the Organiser via the contact/mobile numbers from which the Organiser received in the Qualified Entries within 1-2 weeks from winner announcement.
d) The Organiser shall make THREE (3) attempts to contact each Finalist for the claim of prizes. In the event of unsuccessful attempt by the Organiser to contact the Finalist, the shortlisted Finalist will then be disqualified and be replaced by the next contestant.
e) The Original Receipt must be presented for the claim of prizes. It is compulsory for the Grand prize winners to attend the prize giving ceremony to redeem the prize.
f) All prizes shall be delivered to the winners within 6 – 8 weeks from 15th October 2021. However, in the event of any delay in the delivery due to unforeseen circumstances or situation beyond the Organizer’s control, such delivery time period shall be extended accordingly.
g) All unclaimed prizes after 3rd December 2021 will be forfeited.
h) The Organiser retain the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is no longer available.
i) The prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organiser will not entertain any complaints on the quality or defects of the prize after handling the prize to a winner.
10. Prizes Judging Details
All qualified entries will be subjected to a random computerised selection process to shortlist sixty-four (64) Grand Prize Winners.
11. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any contest entries or contestant that are found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the contest submission process.
12. All Contestants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claims resulting from the participation in this Contest.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to any person.
14. The Organiser’s decision shall be final. Any queries and/or correspondence pertaining to the decision made by the Organiser will not be entertained.
15. The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including, but not limited to the following:
a) Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experience by the participating internet line and/or resulting from Contestant or the downloading of any materials in the Contest. In the event of such error, interruption and or failure, the Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Eligible Contestant to participate in the Contest at any time.
b) Any problems, expenses, damages, losses, suits and claims of whatsoever nature against any Eligible Contestant that may arise from or in connection with their participation in the Contest and/or display of Eligible Contestant’s entries.
c) Any error (including error in notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorized access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
16. By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Contestant agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
17. Any Terms and Conditions applicable to this Contest which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
18. Privacy Notice
1. By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Contestant hereby warrant that all statements personal details given are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
2. By participating in the Contest, the Contestant hereby gives their consent to and authorize the Organizer to collect, store, use, process their names, Identification Numbers (IC) and other particulars [“Personal Data”] for the purposes of running the Contest, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the Contestant at the Organizer’s website for advertising and publicity purposes.
3. By participating in the Contest, the Contestant also give their consent and authorize the Organizer using a third-party service including but not limited to any financial institution to process the Contestant’s Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged, not to use the Contestant ‘s Personal Data in any other than way that stated herein.
4. Under the laws of Malaysia, the rights of Contestant include:
a. The rights to withdraw their consent for the use of Personal Data at any time by contacting the Organizer at the contact details mentioned below by providing the Organizer with the Contestant’s name and email address for removal of the said Personal Data;
b. The rights to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which the Organizer holds; and
c. The rights to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
5. The Organizer will take reasonable precautions to keep the Contestant ‘s Personal Data secure and shall ensure the third-party processors to do the same. However, the Organizer may disclose the Contestant ‘s Personal Data if required by law, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
6. Any matter to the Personal Data relating to this Contest shall be governed by and dealt with in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any other relevant laws in Malaysia.
19. By Submitting your entry, Contestant have read and agreed to adhere to all the Terms & Conditions for the Contest.
20. Any enquiry please Contact/WhatsApp 011-10003336
(Working Hours : Monday -Friday , 10am – 6pm).